Perusahaan kami, berlokasi di Bandung, Jawa Barat, bergerak dalam bidang Industri Pakaian Konveksi semi Garment dan Bordir Kompu
Perusahaan kami, berlokasi di Bandung, Jawa Barat, bergerak dalam bidang Industri Pakaian Konveksi semi Garment dan Bordir Komputer (computerized embroidery).
Kami menerima pesanan dan memproduksi sendiri pakaian untuk keperluan Seragam, Olahraga, Promosi, Kampanye, Souvenir, dll dari bahan baku sesuai dengan order / pesanan konsumen, ditambah dengan atribut sablon atau bordir komputer.
Berkat visi,kerja keras, dan perbaikan pada berbagai bidang, perusahaan konveksi kami sudah jauh berkembang pada saat ini. Klien / Customer yang sudah pernah kami tangani berasal dari berbagai provinsi di Indonesia sampai luar negeri.
Kritik, saran, dan berbagai komentar (kekecewaan, kepuasan, dll) telah membuat perusahaan konveksi kami membuat banyak perubahan yang membawa pada kemajuan demi kemajuan seiring dengan bertambahnya usia perusahaan kami.
Meskipun berada di Lokasi Jalur Jl. Suci (Surapati-Cicaheum), perusahaan kami memiliki standard kualitas yang berbeda karena kami lebih berorientasi membidik segmen Corporate dan Export dan juga kami memproduksi sendiri order/ pesanan konsumen sehingga kualitasnya lebih terkontrol. Hal ini kami paparkan karena beberapa kalangan memiliki image negatif terhadap Jl. Suci karena kecewa terhadap beberapa showroom di Jl. Suci lewat pengalaman memesan di tempat tersebut.
Divisi-divisi yang kami miliki:
- Pola dan Potong (Pattern Maker & Cutting)
- Produksi Upper the Line Products (Aneka Uniform, Jaket Formal, Polo Shirt Eksklusif, Seragam perusahaan, dll)
- Finishing dan Quality Control
- Produksi Bordir Komputer (embroidery)
- Produksi Below the Line Products (Kaos Promosi, Seragam Sekolah, Kaos Pilkada, dsb)
Perusahaan kami melayani standard kualitas dari yang kualitas Exclusive (seperti untuk kebutuhan Export, Polo Shirt Golf, Jaket Formal/ Jaket semi Jas (Jasket), Seragam Staff Perusahaan, dll), dsb, sampai ekonomis seperti kaos kampanye / pilkada, seragam olahraga sekolah, baju promosi, dsb, untuk setiap kategori produk yang ditawarkan.
Untuk masalah ukuran, kami mengerjakan berbagai macam alternatif sistem ukuran:
1. S, M, L, XL, XXL, dst (Lokal, America, Eropa)
2. Penomoran 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 15 1/2, 16, 16 1/2, dst. (kemeja)
3. Penomoran 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, dst. (Celana)
4. Taylor Size (ukur satu per satu).
BAHAN KAIN/ Fabric yang kami gunakan antara lain:
- Kaos & Polo Shirt : PE (Polyester), Hyget, Cotton Carded, Cotton Combed, TC (tetoron cotton - 35 % cotton 65 % polyester, CVC (80% cotton, 20 % polyester), Polyester, Lacoste, Lacoste Cotton pique, Wafel, Double Knit, Spandex Balon, Spandex Rayon, Spandex Sutera, Jersey, Dryfit, dll.
- Jaket: Drill, Parasut/ Parasit, Taslan (nylon taslon), Baby canvas, Canvas sueding, Canvas ring, Canvas Marsoto, Ribstock/ Ribstop, Jeans/Denim, Micro fibre, Micro Satin, High Twist, Semi Wol, Diadora, Adidas, Lotto, Elvana, dll.
- Pakaian Olahraga: Parasut/parasit, Taslan (nilon Taslon), Micro fibre, Micro saten, Mikro Taroko, Adidas, Lotto, Elvana, Puma, Paragon, Diadora, Trilobal, Eye let, Serena, dll.
- Kemeja: American drill, Castilo, Verlando American Drill, Ventura Drill, Japan Drill, Taipan Drill, Oxford, Canada, Golden Mela, Tetoron, Ripstop/ Ribstok, High twist (Sebastian, Caravelle, Intercooler, Maxi Style ( Staff, Serasi, Diploma, Chinos, Pro, dll), Bellini ( Topman, United, Fortis, dll), Textile One, Estilo, Bertoluci, Pedroza, Exprezzo, Tifosi, Amarilo, Britain, Mantovani, Caterina, dll), BSY (tisu), Sutra, dll.
- Celana: American drill, Castilo, Verlando, Ventura, Japan, Taipan, Canvas, Jeans (denim), Corduroy, High twist ( Sebastian, Caravelle, Intercooler, Maxi Style( Staff, Serasi, Diploma, Chinos, Pro, dll), Bellini ( Topman, United, Fortis, dll), Textile One, Estilo, Bertoluci, Pedroza, Exprezzo, Tifosi, Amarilo, Britain, Mantovani, Caterina, dll) Wol, Ripstop (ribstock/ribstok), dsb.
- Topi: Canvas, Drill, Jala/jaring, Raphel/ Rafel, Twill, Matador, dll.
- Sweater: fleece katun, fleece PE, polar fleece, baby tery, dll.
Berikut daftar beberapa client kami (baik langsung/lewat perantara):
Perusahan Tambang (Mining, Oil& Gas Company)
01. PT. STAR ENERGY- Kakap Field,Natuna - (www.starenergy.co.id)
02. PT. PETROSEA SANGA COAL - Balikpapan,Kalimantan Timur (www.petrosea.com)
03. Pertamina Dumai - HCC Division
04. PT. SAIPEM INDONESIA - Jakarta
05. PT. Bumi Reksa Halmahera -Ternate
06. PT. ANEKA TAMBANG- Pomalaa, Sulawesi Tenggara
1. BCA Pangkal Pinang - Bangka Belitung
2. BANK INDONESIA - Jayapura
3. Bank Riau, Divisi Consumer Banking -Pekanbaru
4. Bank Indonesia - Tasikmalaya
Perusahaan Transportasi dan Pelayaran
1. PT. TANTO INTIM LINE Cab. Gorontalo
2. PT. Pelindo - Medan
3. CKB Logistics (PT. Cipta Krida Bahari) - Jakarta (http://www.ckb.co.id)
1. Kejaksaan Agung RI - Bag. Protokoler, Jakarta
2. SEKRETARIAT DAERAH KALTENG - Palangkaraya
3. PEMDA Kab. Boven Digoel - PAPUA
Perusahaan Telekomunikasi & Information Technology, TV, Radio
1. PT.Telkom - Jakarta Selatan
2. TVRI KALSEL - Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan
1. KODAM XVI- Patimura, Ambon
2. PRIMKOPAL - Sabang, Banda Aceh
3. Batalyon Infanteri- 8 Marinir - Pangkalan Brandan
Perusahaan Otomotif, Dealer Motor-Mobil
1. PT. Bajaj Auto Indonesia - Jakarta (www.bajajautoindonesia.com)
2. FORD KELAPA GADING - Jakarta
1. Driving Range Siliwangi - Bandung.
2. Soewarna Business Park - Cengkareng, Banten (www.soewarna-businesspark.com)
3. PT. Gapura Angkasa - Cengkareng, Banten
Perusahaan BUMN dan Swasta
1. PT. PUPUK KALTIM Dep SMSDM-Bontang, Kalimantan Timur
2. PLN Kaltim- Balikpapan,Kalimantan Timur
3. PT. PLN (Persero) Pembangkitan Jawa Bali - Muara Karang
Kami menghargai hak cipta. Sebagian produk yang kami tampilkan dalam website ini, merupakan hasil produksi perusahaan kami. Ada juga ada gambar produk yang merupakan hasil download dari website internasional untuk melengkapi koleksi desain kami dan membantu memberikan inspirasi desain kepada konsumen.
Semua isi kalimat dalam website ini merupakan ekspresi original perusahaan kami, bukan meng-copy-paste isi dari website lain.
saco-indonesia.com, Pelaku pembunuhan terhadap Desi Hayatun Nupus yang berusia (21) tahun yang juga sedang hamil delapan bulan d
saco-indonesia.com, Pelaku pembunuhan terhadap Desi Hayatun Nupus yang berusia (21) tahun yang juga sedang hamil delapan bulan dan penganiaya ibunya, Fatoyah yang berusia (45) tahun diduga telah dilakukan oleh orang dekat korban. Pasalnya, warga juga sempat melakukan pengejaran terhadap terduga pelaku.
"Seperti orang ketakutan kemudian dia berlari," kata saksi Kasdi di lokasi, Minggu (26/01) kemarin malam.
Kasdi telah meyakini bahwa yang ia lihat itu merupakan E, yang tak lain juga merupakan suami dari Desi. E berlari kemudian naik mobil minibus. Tak hanya E saja , Kasdi juga melihat dua orang lain yang bersamaan dengan menggunakan dua sepeda motor. Meski demikian, warga sekitar juga enggan berspekulasi.
"Saya juga sempat mengejar, tapi tidak sampai dapat. Karena mereka bawa mobil dan sepeda motor, sedangkan saya hanya berlari," ujarnya.
Seperti yang telah diberitakan sebelumnya, Desi dan Ibunya telah ditemukan bersimbah darah di rumahnya Kampung Rawabebek RT 10 RW 11, Kelurahan Kota Baru, Kecamatan Bekasi Barat, Kota Bekasi, Minggu (26/01) malam.
Desi tewas mengenaskan dengan luka parah akibat senjata tajam di leher, mulut, telinga. Sedangkan, ibunya kritis karena luka tikam di bagian pinggang. Rumah korban pun juga dipenuhi bercak darah korban. Hingga berita ditulis belum ada keterangan resmi dari polisi.
Editor : Dian Sukmawati
Even as a high school student, Dave Goldberg was urging female classmates to speak up. As a young dot-com executive, he had one girlfriend after another, but fell hard for a driven friend named Sheryl Sandberg, pining after her for years. After they wed, Mr. Goldberg pushed her to negotiate hard for high compensation and arranged his schedule so that he could be home with their children when she was traveling for work.
Mr. Goldberg, who died unexpectedly on Friday, was a genial, 47-year-old Silicon Valley entrepreneur who built his latest company, SurveyMonkey, from a modest enterprise to one recently valued by investors at $2 billion. But he was also perhaps the signature male feminist of his era: the first major chief executive in memory to spur his wife to become as successful in business as he was, and an essential figure in “Lean In,” Ms. Sandberg’s blockbuster guide to female achievement.
Over the weekend, even strangers were shocked at his death, both because of his relatively young age and because they knew of him as the living, breathing, car-pooling center of a new philosophy of two-career marriage.
“They were very much the role models for what this next generation wants to grapple with,” said Debora L. Spar, the president of Barnard College. In a 2011 commencement speech there, Ms. Sandberg told the graduates that whom they married would be their most important career decision.
In the play “The Heidi Chronicles,” revived on Broadway this spring, a male character who is the founder of a media company says that “I don’t want to come home to an A-plus,” explaining that his ambitions require him to marry an unthreatening helpmeet. Mr. Goldberg grew up to hold the opposite view, starting with his upbringing in progressive Minneapolis circles where “there was woman power in every aspect of our lives,” Jeffrey Dachis, a childhood friend, said in an interview.
The Goldberg parents read “The Feminine Mystique” together — in fact, Mr. Goldberg’s father introduced it to his wife, according to Ms. Sandberg’s book. In 1976, Paula Goldberg helped found a nonprofit to aid children with disabilities. Her husband, Mel, a law professor who taught at night, made the family breakfast at home.
Later, when Dave Goldberg was in high school and his prom date, Jill Chessen, stayed silent in a politics class, he chastised her afterward. He said, “You need to speak up,” Ms. Chessen recalled in an interview. “They need to hear your voice.”
Years later, when Karin Gilford, an early employee at Launch Media, Mr. Goldberg’s digital music company, became a mother, he knew exactly what to do. He kept giving her challenging assignments, she recalled, but also let her work from home one day a week. After Yahoo acquired Launch, Mr. Goldberg became known for distributing roses to all the women in the office on Valentine’s Day.
Ms. Sandberg, who often describes herself as bossy-in-a-good-way, enchanted him when they became friendly in the mid-1990s. He “was smitten with her,” Ms. Chessen remembered. Ms. Sandberg was dating someone else, but Mr. Goldberg still hung around, even helping her and her then-boyfriend move, recalled Bob Roback, a friend and co-founder of Launch. When they finally married in 2004, friends remember thinking how similar the two were, and that the qualities that might have made Ms. Sandberg intimidating to some men drew Mr. Goldberg to her even more.
Over the next decade, Mr. Goldberg and Ms. Sandberg pioneered new ways of capturing information online, had a son and then a daughter, became immensely wealthy, and hashed out their who-does-what-in-this-marriage issues. Mr. Goldberg’s commute from the Bay Area to Los Angeles became a strain, so he relocated, later joking that he “lost the coin flip” of where they would live. He paid the bills, she planned the birthday parties, and both often left their offices at 5:30 so they could eat dinner with their children before resuming work afterward.
Friends in Silicon Valley say they were careful to conduct their careers separately, politely refusing when outsiders would ask one about the other’s work: Ms. Sandberg’s role building Facebook into an information and advertising powerhouse, and Mr. Goldberg at SurveyMonkey, which made polling faster and cheaper. But privately, their work was intertwined. He often began statements to his team with the phrase “Well, Sheryl said” sharing her business advice. He counseled her, too, starting with her salary negotiations with Mark Zuckerberg.
“I wanted Mark to really feel he stretched to get Sheryl, because she was worth it,” Mr. Goldberg explained in a 2013 “60 Minutes” interview, his Minnesota accent and his smile intact as he offered a rare peek of the intersection of marriage and money at the top of corporate life.
While his wife grew increasingly outspoken about women’s advancement, Mr. Goldberg quietly advised the men in the office on family and partnership matters, an associate said. Six out of 16 members of SurveyMonkey’s management team are female, an almost unheard-of ratio among Silicon Valley “unicorns,” or companies valued at over $1 billion.
When Mellody Hobson, a friend and finance executive, wrote a chapter of “Lean In” about women of color for the college edition of the book, Mr. Goldberg gave her feedback on the draft, a clue to his deep involvement. He joked with Ms. Hobson that she was too long-winded, like Ms. Sandberg, but aside from that, he said he loved the chapter, she said in an interview.
By then, Mr. Goldberg was a figure of fascination who inspired a “where can I get one of those?” reaction among many of the women who had read the best seller “Lean In.” Some lamented that Ms. Sandberg’s advice hinged too much on marrying a Dave Goldberg, who was humble enough to plan around his wife, attentive enough to worry about which shoes his young daughter would wear, and rich enough to help pay for the help that made the family’s balancing act manageable.
Now that he is gone, and Ms. Sandberg goes from being half of a celebrated partnership to perhaps the business world’s most prominent single mother, the pages of “Lean In” carry a new sting of loss.
“We are never at 50-50 at any given moment — perfect equality is hard to define or sustain — but we allow the pendulum to swing back and forth between us,” she wrote in 2013, adding that they were looking forward to raising teenagers together.
“Fortunately, I have Dave to figure it out with me,” she wrote.
Gagne wrestled professionally from the late 1940s until the 1980s and was a transitional figure between the early 20th century barnstormers and the steroidal sideshows of today